There are plenty of reasons to vote for Obama
- Did you see him get out of that crazy babbling minister controversey? I thought he was toast a few days ago, but the guy flips the whole thing around to make it seem that the country can only get past racial divisions by voting for him. And you know? He's kinda right. But more importantly we need a guy who can get himself out of of a sticky situation, because the country is in one itself.
- The guys middle name is Hussein. We can get him a name tag that has an insert section in the middle like a dining room table. When he's at home he's Barack Obama, when he goes to the middle east he's Barack Hussein Obama.
- Sure he's got hardly any experience, but he's smart and he looks good and sounds great.
- He says he's going to pull the troops out but is going to consult the generals first, who will tell him not to pull the troops out. So he will pull them out, he'll just take 4 years to do it.
- He never cheated on his wife (and she ain't much to look at). I mean look at the New York governor who got kicked out for the prostitutes. He gets replaced by a blind guy who cheated on his wife numerous times. Even the blind politians are cheating. How does a blind guy cheat?
- National Health Care. Let's give it a try. Everyone else does it. It can't be all that bad. I lived in Canada and it wasn't that bad. Sure when I had an operation when I was a kid I had to stay in a ward with 5 other sick kids. The worst part was that 5 of us couldn't move and the one kid who could move was this pudgy spoiled kid who was in there for constipation and he wouldn't let anyone else have the rmote control and he made us watch game shows. In the end I think he speeded up my recovery because he motivated me to walk so I could smack him in the head.